Running payroll does not have to be as time-consuming and complex as it used to be for small business owners. An abundance of online services for HR management are available to help payroll managers at small companies log attendance, compute deductions, calculate hours and overtime, manage medical and retirement contributions, and create paychecks.
The software you adopt to help run payroll can be as simple or sophisticated as your company and staffing needs dictate. Whether you have many employees or only a few, consider some benefits to adopting payroll software for smoother, faster, more accurate payroll processing:
· More organized financial records
Payroll management, account reconciling, tax preparation, and budgeting are all made simpler when your financial documents are in order.
· Improved accuracy
Calculating payroll is a complex task prone to error. Automating software is designed to reduce computing errors and keep the payroll data in sync with other bookkeeping programs you use.
· Less time spent on payroll
Small business owners frequently cite financial and administrative management as the most time- and energy-draining aspect of their work. Automating programs free up time so that it can be directed to more productive endeavors.
· Better security
Cloud-based products that are password-protected and data-encrypted enhance security and limit how many users can access confidential payroll information.
Many of the popular payroll software products are designed to suit small business needs and can expand or adjust their features along with a company’s changing HR demands. Affordable monthly subscriptions that are tied to your specific business needs and the number of employees covered allow you to easily add employees to the system and change tiers if your HR management needs increase.
Online check printing works compatibly with a lot of payroll software programs that many businesses already use to save time, issue prompt payments, and have all transaction data automatically recorded. Online check printing through Checkeeper can help simplify payroll for businesses of any size; Checkeeper can work as a stand-alone solution for those employees who are paid with paper paycheck, or it can integrate with other accounting and payroll products for faster, accurate payroll management.
· Issue paychecks on demand right from your office
· Have checks printed for you from the Checkeeper fulfillment site and mailed back to you overnight (ideal for large-volume check orders when you have many employees to pay)
· Have checks printed for you and mailed to each individual at his or her home or office (ideal for remote workers)
· Record all transaction details automatically in an easily-searched registry for later reconciling, exporting, and tax preparation
· Integrate paycheck data with Gusto, QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks, Square, and many other accounting and payroll platforms
· Use online check printing for payroll as a temporary fix (for companies whose usual payroll provider has suffered a disruption or whose check-issuing software has been abruptly discontinued)
· Utilize on-demand check printing and mailing for as many pay periods as needed with no long-term commitment or contract.
Checkeeper is the go-to solution for both short-term and long-term payroll needs and can be used for only as long as needed. Pay stubs can be included in mailed checks, and all data is stored in a secure online registry for streamlined account reconciling and tax reporting. Checkeeper’s payroll check printing works as a stand-alone service, a software add-on, or as a temporary backup to cover payroll processing in an emergency so that employee compensation is not disrupted. It can also be an ideal solution for companies that rely upon virtual bookkeepers because Checkeeper offers 24/7 remote access to multiple authorized users and is the most convenient, expedient, and affordable way to issue paper checks promptly and accurately from anywhere.